MHS GENESIS NEW Medical Electronic Health Record System
Munson uses MHS GENESIS Electronic Record System
To view and print the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal TRIFOLD CLICK HERE
What Patients Need to Know
MHS GENESIS, the electronic health record for the Military Health System, provides enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. MHS GENESIS integrates inpatient and outpatient functions that will connect medical and active duty dental information across the continuum of care, from point of injury to the military treatment facility. This includes garrison, operational, and en route care, increasing efficiencies for patients and healthcare professionals.
Through the Patient Portal, you can:
- View your health information
- Exchange secure messages with your care team
- Request prescription renewals
- View notes from your clinical visits and certain lab/test results, such as blood tests
- Request medical and active duty dental appointments
- Complete a pre-visit active duty dental health questionnaire online
- Look up information related to your health concerns and medications
To register for and access MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, visit MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
- If you do not have a common access card (CAC) or a My Pay account, you will need to create a DS Logon account to access the Patient Portal.
- To ensure MHS GENESIS can confirm your identity and provide the highest levels of cyber security and safeguards of your health information, you will be required to complete a brief verification process. You will be provided 3 minutes to complete a 4-question quiz to verify your identity. Responses may include providing your DoD ID number (found on your military ID Card), and some personal information including financial questions, and past addresses.
- You will create your Patient Portal Password in the online registration process. A new password will need to be created every 180 days.
- Once you have successfully created your DS LOGON, click on "Upgrade to Premium Account' to upgrade your account to premium Access to view your health information.
- For assistance call the Defense Manpower Data Center at: 800-538-9552.