March 2023 is National Nutrition Month
Check out all he resources on how to add and track 8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
for the downloadable tracker.
for the AIM for 8 information.
for How to get 8 daily servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
The Nutrition Care Division offers a broad range of nutritional services designed to deliver patient-centered healthcare to Active Duty Soldiers, families and retirees. The clinic has a Registered Dietitian on staff.
Individual Nutrition Therapy for a variety of medical conditions and Group Nutrition Therapy for the following:
Patients may be seen for the following conditions:
- Diabetes (DM), Pre-Diabetes, and/or Gestational Diabetes (GDM)
- Overweight or Obesity or Underweight Patients
- Prenatal Nutrition, and nutrition related issues such as hyperemesis or Gestational Diabetes (GDM)
- Childhood Nutrition Related issues
- Underweight or Failure to Thrive (FTT)
- Food Allergies or Intolerances
- Celiac Disease
- Hyperlipidemia – elevated cholesterol
- Hypertension (HTN) – high blood pressure
- Eating Disorders or Disordered Eating Habits
- Sports Nutrition and/or Supplement Safety
- Vitamin/Mineral Deficiencies
- Basic Nutrition to improve overall diet
Providers may refer patients to Nutrition Clinic.
Patients may also self-refer for Nutrition Clinic Services by calling the Appointment Line at 913-684-6250.
to schedule an appointment with a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN).